- my new job, which forces me to be in an enclosed space with hilarious, interesting, nice people, while engaged in interesting and useful work;
- eating anchovies, herrings, all fish in fact, whenever I like around the house;
- getting the house back to a state that I like living in;
- not worrying or feeling anxious about Martin anymore;
- my new car;
- my new leaf blower - have been waiting for the ground to dry out to try the vacuum/shredder bit - should be all go a bit later today;
- getting up in the morning and being ready to walk out the door to work within half an hour;
- my lovely friends and their children who're getting a lot of attention from me on my childless days;
- my wonderful family - especially Sweeney and his teensy cousin; and
- the tuis in the garden.
The big challenge for me at the moment is to find someone to replace the roof. Martin's friend Mike visited this morning and had a look to diagnose the scary-looking seepage at the top of the stairs, and he reckons he knows some guys. Also need a new oven.
Currently working on a hooded jacket for Sweeney, must get back to that now so it's ready for him when he gets here on Friday. Oh, did I mention he and Mum and Dad are coming up next weekend?? I can't wait ...