Tuesday, 25 May 2010
Wednesday, 19 May 2010
Friday, 14 May 2010
Dad's been great, making cups of tea and rustling up victuals. Thanks, Dad!!
Tuesday, 11 May 2010
In other news, thinking about Sweeney's birthday. I've got a few weeks to sort out his party, wondering if there should be a theme. Thinking cowboys, thinking pirates, thinking cheetahs. He's very into cheetahs right now. Although last year I just about lost my mind simply vacuuming before everyone turned up, so maybe I'm overreaching ...
Monday, 10 May 2010
- the three-hour (!) nap I had;
- bread and butter pudding;
- watching Sweeney wrangle Nana's wheely bin to the kerb in time for rubbish pickup;
- Nana's 21-year-old neighbour emerging in his tshirt and boxers to retrieve his girlfriend's bag from her car, to find himself getting the Full Freeze and Stare treatment from Sweeney and Harper;
- watching Sweeney trip over a guy rope, realise it was really quite fun, and do it again and again with increasing flourish;
- watching Harper take it in as Sweeney goofed off with the tent, then have a tentative go at it himself;
- listening to Nana instructing the boys in just the right way to pop a fuchsia bud;
- waking up to a cup of tea in bed, and a lovely card and present from my little guy - thanks, Nana!!;
- Kimberley's eggs Montreal; and
- hooking into Mum's medicine cabinet.