Tuesday, 29 September 2009

Please Cheese Me ...

Today I faced off with the demonic bananas I threw into the back of the fridge a week back, and knocked some muffins up. As good as our standard banana muffins, and no need for eggs. Recommended by me and Harper, so far. Sweeney says he'd rather have toast.
Harper helped me with chores this afternoon, including picking up some provisions. He clearly approved of some of my retail choices, as evidenced in this picture. Proves beyond doubt that he's inherited Kimberley's predeliction for cheese straight from the block, although she usually removed the wrapping before diving in.
Insert joke about old chips and blocks here.
In other news, I went to see Moon yesterday. Another recommendation. Even the titles were cool, and I'm a sucker for anything with Sam Rockwell in it. At one point, there were three of him on the screen. Too much.

1 comment:

Special K said...

yes, well. I DO seem to have passed on a love of all things cheesy. At parties, H is the one hanging dangerously near the camembert at all times. Forget jelly beans, cheese is where it's at, man.

Related Posts with Thumbnails