Wednesday, 22 September 2010

A Little (K)night Music

Sweeney dressed up as a knight for his teacher Mo's last day party at preschool the other day. She took a photo of him in his outfit. He loved thrashing about with that inflatable sword so much, it had several slow leaks by the end of the day.

In other news, last week I went to a work event, drank about 10,000 drinks and felt bad for four days. Yoga and good eating went out the window. This week, I resumed my regime, but I still feel like this ...

Maybe not so much in the nose department, but you know, unwieldy and enormous.

And that's us pretty much up to date.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Hahaha! I feel like that at times as well! Good (knight) Sweeney!

Jill said...

I meant Good (k)night! That's what I get for trying to be funny!

Related Posts with Thumbnails