Sunday, 13 February 2011

Pizza Pie

Check out Sweeney and Blessing giving their lunch two thumbs up today. Albeit in a non-committal kind of way. Actually, more of a could've-done-without-it kind of way. What's with them??
It's a crustless pizza, from Kitchen. I think it's delicious, and it's easy, and it was ready within 45 minutes of me cracking the first egg. Three thumbs up, in my book.
I doubled the quantity, used some delicious ham I found in the fridge, instead of chorizo, and bunged it all into a flan dish. It lends itself to accommodating all manner of vege as well.
The leftovers are in the fridge, and they're calling me for a scoff right now, rather than waiting to schlep them to work for tomorrow's lunch .
In other news, I'm going gluten free for two weeks, as a little experiment. Firstly, to see if I can stick to it. Secondly, to see if it makes any kind of difference to my body. Thirdly, because I was dairy-free for ages, years ago, and the ice cream I ate at the end of that phase of my life was the best thing I've ever eaten. I'll never forget that ice cream. After two weeks, I expect a piece of Vogel's to blow my head off.

1 comment:

SewSofie said...

I love those easy peasy lunches that the kids devour. There is nothing more demoralising in my books, than a meal you've spent hours on that the kids turn their noses up at.

Good luck with the gluten free. Did that a few years ago and felt terrific as well as loosing a heap of weight. Would do it again now but it is fairly expensive.

Related Posts with Thumbnails