Thursday, 6 August 2009

I Feel Good(ish)

Well, the cold that sent me scuttling under the duvet the other day has peaked and, I think, is on its way off the boil. Now all that's left is a cough that sounds worthy of a chair on the verandah next to Katherine Mansfield - ewwww.
I like feeling better. Got to go and get on with some knitting - yes, Harper, that hat really is coming your way!! And it's not even summer, or 2010 yet ...
In other news, Sweeney is splendid. He had dinner with Kate and JB tonight while I was at the shop, made a garage out of their collection of beautiful old children's books, monopolised the scones. We're having a nice, chatty, getting-on-together time at the moment. He's not so into stories at bedtime the last few nights, just wants a bit of a conversation and a snuggle. It never occurred to me that I'd ever be doing this every night. I like it ...

1 comment:

Special K said...

Glad you're feeling better. We all feel like pus in the cul-de-sac.

Related Posts with Thumbnails