Thursday, 7 January 2010

Bat For Lashes

I'm having a day at home on my own. Sweeney's at preschool, and I have nowere that I have to be at any particular time. Lots of chores on my list, but first a post about something very, very important ...
A few months ago, my mum won a basket of skin care and cosmetics from her pharmacy, and she divvied up some of the booty with me and Kimberley over Christmas. Part of my loot was a mascara that calls itself nourishing and ultra-lengthening. It's not overstating the case to say that it's changed my life. Or at least the bits of my life where my eyelashes are involved.
Let's walk through it ...
Start with existing eyelashes. Try to contain the shuddering in horror at the landscape.
Apply the first part of the mascara. Maintain calmness, even though am looking like this for a bit:
Apply the second bit of the mascara. Pull back when start to look like this:
Remember that am not preparing for performance at Wembley Stadium, so this may be too much. However, emerge satisfied when this looms in mirror ...
Okay, I'm still perfecting the last bit, but you get my drift.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails