Man, what a scorcher today. Glorious to wander home at snails pace with an ice block, then eat dinner outside and play outside until bathtime. If only summer wasn't due to be over by midday tomorrow again ...
All I have is a list of random musings ...
- Robert Downey Jr is an amazing actor;
- criminy, the prices for food down Lambton Quay are astronomical. Quite the motivator for making my lunch in the mornings;
- I can't believe petrol's going down in price when I've got a full tank and hardly use the car anymore;
- Sweeney's sitting on the stairs, calling for me to come out of the living room and give him ... something. I think it's attention, but who knows?? He absolutely HAS to get to sleep earlier than he has been lately. He was awake at 10.30pm last night, and got up at 6.30am this morning. Which was great for getting out of the house on time this morning, but word from preschool is that he flew off the handle and cried for no discernible reason ... several times this morning, then snoozed big time this afternoon. And of course he's still awake and kind of furious that I'm not responding ... *sigh*;
- I love my Vivs, but I feel like it's been forever since I wore my Chuck Taylors;
- I've got to finish the bees I've been putting together for Amy's graffiti knitting;
- then he did a looooooong wee in the bath. *blerg*