Monday, 27 April 2009

Red Rain

Not really. It was just wet, lovely rain in the warm, still air as I walked to work today. The sun was trying really hard to push through the grey sky and I was thinking nice thoughts to myself. Then Red Rain came through my earphones and sounded gorgeous, even though it's a pretty unhappy song.
On an unrelated note, I'm just loving 30 Rock. Poor Sweeney gets a little shortchanged on stories and bedtime cuddles and, well, attention, on Sunday nights, so I can be on my perch, knitting at the ready, by 8pm. Liz Lemon is glorious ...
Still less related to the weather today, we had a lovely dinner with the M-Ns last night, although Bela was quite under the weather. Get better, Bela!!
Then we had lovely dinner with KimberleyJoeHarper tonight. I caught up with Sweeney up there after work. Thanks KimberleyJoeHarper!!
I wish 30 Rock was on telly right now.
Thinking tonight that if I ever get a proper job again, I'd like to rent a little house on a coast somewhere and take Sweeney away for a few days. For now, I'm just reveling in the fact that I can finally afford to get the tyre fixed on the car and put the spare back in the boot. Hurrah!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails